Friday, October 24, 2008

I Love My Family







I LOVE MY FAMILY (and when I say family this includes my mentor family)!!! They are the loves of my life. I have been really family sick lately and this weekend is great. My older Sissy is turning 26 tomorrow and Momma and Daddy are here in Katy with us to celebrate her birthday. The most exciting news in our family right now is that Sissy is pregnant with the first grandchild/nephew of the family!!!! She is six months and too cute! They have decided on naming this precious baby Hayden Matthew. We cannot wait for him to be born and to be blessed with this baby in our lives.

This weekend is great because we are getting to spends time together as a family (minus the two brothers). Seeing Sissy grow each and every time I see her is so cool. She and her husband are former Living Hopers and Aggies so they are here a lot during the fall for football. I travel to Katy once a month to see them which is great.

The best part about my family is how much fun we all have. We are all so random and we are so close. My mentor family gets to spend time with my family sometimes and my family just love them so much for the blessing they have been in my life. My parents adore the girls and as they prepare to be grandparents they get to practice with the girls. Anika and Ariana call them "Nonnie and Pop Pop", and my parents just eat it up. My daddy is so ready to be a grandpa. The girls love my family and are so involved in anything that goes on with them. This past week we had a scare with my Sissy's pregnancy and a few issues that were needing prayer and randomly the girls would pray for "Miss ACole (Nicole)" and "Baby Hayden". They are too precious. Although I am enjoying my family and having a blast I can't help but miss their little voices and tight sqeeze hugs and just them being around when I wake up in the morning. I will be glad to get back home to them Saturday and get some good hugs from my girls!

1 comment:

  1. Hunny,
    We miss you too!!! The girls already asked when are Hunny and Jewellz getting home.

    ReplyDelete