Thursday, October 23, 2008

Better late then Never!


















Soooo I figured it was a great time to start a blog.....better late then never right? I always have much to talk about and write about so I am excited to get to share my life and it's random happenings with you all.

So I am sure by now everyone knows that I am currently living with my wonferful mentor and her family. Ana Williams and the rest of the Williams gang. I love them all dearly and I love where I am. Living here has been such a blessing and a great learning experience in so many ways. The girls are a huge part of my life these days and I love them more then words can express. At times I just have to stop and thank God and praise him for the creation of these two beautiful girls with hearts that are overwhelmingly huge and full of love. They are precious, and it sounds weird to say but sometimes they just seem to know exactly what to say to warm my heart and put me back where I need to be. They call me Hunny which is actually the inspiration for my blog name. I love it.

Currently I am still in school and I am an Agriculture Leadership Development and Communications major at A&M and I graduate this coming May. WHOOP; So close to being done! I can't wait but at the same time I am curious as to what God has planned next for me. Whatever it is I am sure he will reveal to me in good time and until then I am sitting in the backseat just enjoying the ride.


I am fostering a puppy right now and her name is Jewellz. She is quite a delight to the household right now and she is a sweet girl. I am not sure if I am going to end up just fostering her, or if I am going to end up having to adopt her because I fall in love with her....We will see! Haha. A lot of you know that I am an aunt to be in January. My older sister is pregnant and due in January with a little boy. He will be named Hayden Matthew and he will be the first grandchild/nephew of the family. We are stoked! I get to go help her with nursery stuff today and I am pretty happy about that. I also will get to see Momma because she will be there as well to help with Sissy. I am family sick right now, so this adventure is exactly what I need.



Ok well this is just the first of many posts to come, I just had to get one posted. I will continue updates and new news later!


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, you are blogging that is exciting. I will be checking back!!

    I am so glad the Lord placed you with the William's, what a blessing.

    ReplyDelete